Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A final diagnosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

A final diagnosis  Empty
PostSubject: A final diagnosis    A final diagnosis  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 am

Thought I'd let my doctor check me,'Cause I didn't feel quite right. . .All those aches and pains annoyed meAnd I couldn't sleep at night.He could find no real disorderBut he wouldn't let it rest.What with Medicare and Blue Cross,We would do a couple tests.To the hospital he sent meThough I didn't feel that bad.He arranged for them to give meEvery test that could be had.I was fluoroscoped and cystoscoped,My aging frame displayed.Stripped, on an ice cold table,While my gizzards were x-rayed.I was checked for worms and parasites,For fungus and the crud,While they pierced me with long needlesTaking samples of my blood.Doctors came to check me over,Probed and pushed and poked around,And to make sure I was livingThey then wired me for sound.They have finally concluded,Their results have filled a page.What I have will someday kill me;My affliction is old age.

st martin car rental
Hotel Mesotopos In Santorini
Back to top Go down

A final diagnosis
Page 1 of 1