Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rangers Re-Sign Michael Sauer and Artem Anisimov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Rangers Re-Sign Michael Sauer and Artem Anisimov Empty
PostSubject: Rangers Re-Sign Michael Sauer and Artem Anisimov   Rangers Re-Sign Michael Sauer and Artem Anisimov I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 am

The Rangers announced Friday that they re-signed defenseman Michael Sauer and center Artem Anisimov, but three other restricted free agents remain unsigned and face salary arbitration hearings in Toronto later this month.

The scheduled hearing dates for Brandon Dubinsky, the first of the Rangers’ three unsigned forwards, is July 21, the players union said Friday. Brian Boyle’s hearing is scheduled for July 25 and Ryan Callahan’s is set for July 28. The Rangers can reject the 2011-12 salary set by the arbitrator in each player’s case, allowing that player to sign with any club for next season. However, the Rangers and the players can still reach agreements before the hearing.

Sauer, coming off an impressive rookie season in which he led the Rangers in plus/minus, signed a two-year deal believed worth to be $2.5 million. Anisimov, an improving center entering his third full season, signed a two-year deal believed to be worth $3.75 million.

Arbitration hearings were also set for the Devils Zach Parise (Aug. 3) and Mark Fraser (Aug. 4), and the Islanders’ Blake Comeau (Aug. 4).

acai berry
silver charm jewelry

Back to top Go down

Rangers Re-Sign Michael Sauer and Artem Anisimov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: Digimon: Delta :: Discussion-
Jump to: