Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald cruises to Scottish Open victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Donald cruises to Scottish Open victory  Empty
PostSubject: Donald cruises to Scottish Open victory    Donald cruises to Scottish Open victory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Luke Donald gave his preparations for next week's British Open a massive boost by securing a comfortable four-stroke victory in the Scottish Open at Castle Stuart, Inverness on Sunday.
The world number one secured his third title of 2011 with a superb nine-under-par final round 63 -- his lowest-ever round on the European Tour -- for a 54-hole total of 197 (-19) in a tournament reduced to three rounds because of adverse weather conditions.
Sweden's Fredrick Andersson Hed carded an even more impressive 10-under 62 to take second place while a group of seven players, including former Masters champion Angel Cabrera, tied for third place a further stroke behind.
Mickelson still shooting with young guns
The 33-year-old Englishman, who posted eight birdies including four in a row from the third hole, has now won six European Tour events and 10 worldwide.

"It's nice to get another victory -- I can get used to this," Donald told reporters after his second successive win following-on from his success at the PGA Championship in May.
"To do it on a links course is even better and when I play well I tend to do reasonably well the next week.
"This was perfect preparation. It doesn't get any better than going out and winning the week before the British Open. I'm going to be high on confidence."
With fellow-Englishman Lee Westwood coming only joint 14th, Donald also stretched his lead at the top of the world rankings.
However, there was disappointment for European Ryder Cup captain Colin Montgomerie, who will miss his first British Open in 22 years after failing to get the top five placing he needed to qualify for the tournament.

essential oils
water ionizers
Back to top Go down

Donald cruises to Scottish Open victory
Page 1 of 1