Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reds agree fee for Downing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Reds agree fee for Downing  Empty
PostSubject: Reds agree fee for Downing    Reds agree fee for Downing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Liverpool have revealed that they have had a £20million bid for England winger Stewart Downing accepted by Aston Villa.

The Reds have been chasing the tricky wideman for some time, with bids of £12.5million and £15million having been knocked back.

Arsenal then entered the race, with it understood that Arsene Wenger tabled a big-money offer for the former Middlesbrough man.

Downing has, however, made it clear that he would prefer to make a move to Anfield.

He may be about to get his wish, with Villa having granted Liverpool permission to speak with the 26-year-old.

Creative

A statement released on the Reds' official website read: "Liverpool FC tonight announced they had agreed a fee with Aston Villa for the transfer of Stewart Downing.

"Liverpool have now been granted permission to discuss personal terms with the player and arrange a medical.

Kenny Dalglish has already added Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam to his midfield ranks this summer, but is closing on another creative talent.

Villa, meanwhile, are set to see both of their England international wingers head for the exits in the same summer.

Ashley Young has already completed a £16million move to Manchester United.

us internet
offshore banking
Back to top Go down

Reds agree fee for Downing
Page 1 of 1