Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shroot eyes Stevenage stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Shroot eyes Stevenage stay  Empty
PostSubject: Shroot eyes Stevenage stay    Shroot eyes Stevenage stay  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Former Birmingham midfielder Robin Shroot hopes his trial performances at Stevenage will earn him a contract with the League One newcomers.

The 23-year-old was released by the Blues at the end of last term and joined Boro for pre-season where he has impressed, particularly in their 1-0 victory over Hitchin Town.

Manager Graham Westley is looking to strengthen ahead of the club's first taste of the third-tier in its history and Shroot told skysports.com he would love to be a part of the new chapter next season.

"It has been very demanding, as pre-season training always is, but I've enjoyed every minute of it," he said.

"Everyone is ready for the season ahead in League One and it would be nice to be a part of that because there are some big clubs in that division now.

Sharper

"I just tried to enjoy it (the Hitchin friendly) because it was the first time I had played a competitive match for while.

"I'm just trying to build my fitness up with every game because the fitter you get the sharper you are.

"It was just nice to play football again and I can't wait to play again on Sunday if I am selected.

"I would love to sign with Stevenage because I've got a lot of respect for the manager here.

Determined

"He is very driven and determined to succeed and that rubs off on everyone who comes into contact with him.

"Ultimately, I would obviously love to earn a contract here and I will keep doing my best with that goal in my mind."

Boro face a Fulham XI on Sunday in their second pre-season warm-up game and Shroot is keen to be involved against the Premier League outfit.

"They played in the Europa League qualifiers, so I presume that it will be a rather different line-up that faces us on Sunday, but it will still be a great game to play in as they are renowned for playing good football."

ForumLinkBuilding.com
san antonio web design
Back to top Go down

Shroot eyes Stevenage stay
Page 1 of 1