Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunners handed tough test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Gunners handed tough test  Empty
PostSubject: Gunners handed tough test    Gunners handed tough test  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 am

Arsenal will have to see off Serie A outfit Udinese if they are to reach the group phase of the UEFA Champions League.

The Gunners were paired against the Italians in Friday's play-off draw.

Arsene Wenger's men are regulars in Europe's premier club competition, but are paying the price for a fourth-place finish in the Premier League last season.

They were seeded in the play-off draw, but have been unable to avoid one of the tougher unseeded sides.

The Gunners will face Udinese in a two-legged tie to determine which side will progress to the group phase.

Elsewhere, German giants Bayern Munich, another European heavyweight to have endured a disappointing 2010/11 campaign, have been drawn against Swiss side FC Zurich.

French outfit Lyon will face Russia's Rubin Kazan, FC Twente must tackle Benfica and Villarrealare to take on Odense BK.

Malmo's reward for seeing off Rangers in the third qualifying round is a meeting with Dinamo Zagrab.

Full draw for the UEFA Champions League play-offs:

Wisla Krakow v Apoel Nicosia

Maccabi Haifa v Genk

Dinamo Zagreb v Malmo FF

FC Copenhagen v Plzen

BATE v SK Sturm Graz

Odense BK v Villarreal

FC Twente v Benfica

Arsenal v Udinese

Bayern Munich v FC Zurich

Lyon v Rubin Kazan

Ties to be played on August 16/17th and August 23/24th.

business opportunity
day spa adelaide
Back to top Go down

Gunners handed tough test
Page 1 of 1