Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Button: 'Red Bull should be worried'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Button: 'Red Bull should be worried'    Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 am

Jenson Button has said Red Bull should be worried about the upturn in form which has seen his McLaren team win three of the last five Formula One races.
Button, 31, emerged victorious from a rain-affected Hungarian Grand Prix to clinch his second win of the 2011 season, but the Briton is still only fifth in the drivers' standings and 100 points behind Red Bull's current leader Sebastian Vettel.
Vettel, the 2010 world champion, has finished in the top two in 10 of the year's first 11 races and is 85 points ahead of his teammate Mark Webber, who is in second position.
But Button is confident McLaren are closing the gap on reigning constructors' champions Red Bull and has targeted a winning run to boost his title challenge.

"I am a long way behind Sebastian," 2009 world champion Button told the sport's official web site. "So actually I've got to beat him at every race -- and that is exactly what I am going to do.
"Red Bull should be really worried because I think that we are closing in on them in the race and in qualifying.
"It is just a pity for me that I had these reliability issues at the last two races and that probably ruined my championship."
Lewis Hamilton battled with his compatriot and teammate Button as both drivers went in search of a win, but a drive-through penalty and an error in tire choice ended his hopes of success.
Latest F1 standings after Hungarian Grand Prix
"I really enjoyed fighting with Seb [Vettel] and Lewis [Hamilton] out there. It's been such tricky conditions and to be honest those spits of rain didn't help my cause.
"I had a very good battle with Lewis again -- very fair -- and finally got away with the victory."
It was the 200th grand prix of Button's Formula One career, and he achieved victory at the same Hungaroring circuit where he earned his first ever race win as a Honda driver in 2006.
The season now takes a three-week break, with the teams preparing for the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa on August 28.

sell websites
Developer for Hire
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Button: 'Red Bull should be worried'
Page 1 of 1