Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blades close on McDonald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Blades close on McDonald  Empty
PostSubject: Blades close on McDonald    Blades close on McDonald  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 am

Sheffield United manager Danny Wilson has confirmed the club are close to finalising a deal to sign midfielder Kevin McDonald.

The 22-year-old was released by Burnley at the end of last season and he has been training with the Blades in the hope of earning a contract.

There were concerns whether McDonald would fit within the League One club's budget, but Wilson is optimistic of adding the Scot to his squad.

"Kevin has bent a little and it's also down to the owner too," Wilson told the Sheffield Star.

"Nothing is sorted out yet and we might be being a little premature but hopefully we'll be able to get something done.

"I don't think he (plc chairman Kevin McCabe) will be making a habit of doing this because there are budgets which, quite rightly, we have to try and adhere too. But there has been movement.

"Fair play to Kevin. He's shown a commitment to being here because I know he could easily have gone and found himself another club."

text message from computer
6pm coupon codes
Back to top Go down

Blades close on McDonald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: Digimon: Delta :: Discussion-
Jump to: