Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Williams battles into Rogers Cup semis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Williams battles into Rogers Cup semis  Empty
PostSubject: Williams battles into Rogers Cup semis    Williams battles into Rogers Cup semis  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Serena Williams is through to the semifinals of the Rogers Cup in Toronto after a gutsy performance against the Czech left-hander Lucie Safarova on Friday.
In only her fourth tournament this year, Williams won in three sets 4-6, 6-3, 6-2.
"It was more or less about taking my game to a higher level and not remaining on the same platform," Williams said, wtatennis.com reported.
"Lefties are different too, and it took getting used to. I hadn't played Lucie in a long time. I forgot how she plays, and she's a great player and doing so well. Once I got used to it, it was better," Williams added, wtatennis.com reported.
The victory sets up a clash with fourth seed Victoria Azarenka who beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2.
In Saturday's other semi-final, Australia's Sam Stosur will play Agnieszka Radwanska from Poland.
Tenth-seed Stosur defeated Italy's Roberta Vinci -- who beat both Caroline Wozniacki and Ana Ivanovic earlier in the tournament - 6-4, 6-1.
Top women seeds crash out
Meanwhile, 13th seed Radwanska overcame Germany's Andrea Petkovic 6-4, 6-3.

T.I. mixtapes
Cartier Ballon Bleu replica
Back to top Go down

Williams battles into Rogers Cup semis
Page 1 of 1