Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stoner wins in Brno to extend MotoGP title lead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Stoner wins in Brno to extend MotoGP title lead  Empty
PostSubject: Stoner wins in Brno to extend MotoGP title lead    Stoner wins in Brno to extend MotoGP title lead  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Casey Stoner tightened his grip on this year's MotoGP world title with victory in the Czech round at Brno Sunday.
The Australian was claiming his sixth victory of the season as he relegated Repsol Honda teammate Andrea Dovizioso to second place.
Dovizioso's fellow Italian Marco Simoncelli completed the podium on another works Honda, the first time he had occupied a place on the rostrum at this level.
Yamaha's reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo of Spain finished fourth to lose more ground on Stoner.
With seven races to go in the season, Stoner has 218 points with Lorenzo trailing on 186 and Dovizioso with 163.

Stoner was winning at Brno for the first time since 2007 when he won his previous world title.
"I had a really tough battle with Andrea (Dovizioso) in the early laps but once I got past him I realized the bike had enough speed," Stoner told the official MotoGP website after his near seven second victory.
Spain's Dani Pedrosa started from pole but crashed out early on to leave the way clear for Stoner to dominate.
Yamaha's Ben Spies of the United States took the fifth place with multi world champion Valentino Rossi sixth for Ducati.
Italy's Andrea Iannone won the Moto2 race while Germany's Sandro Cortese took his first career win in the 125cc series.

charm bracelets
lasik sydney
Back to top Go down

Stoner wins in Brno to extend MotoGP title lead
Page 1 of 1