Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sinclair - Swans won't change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Sinclair - Swans won't change    Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 am

Scott Sinclair claims Swansea will not waver from their footballing philosophies now they are a Premier League side.

Brendan Rodgers' side swept to Championship play-off glory last season on the back of an approach which has seen them establish a reputation as being pleasing on the eye.

Life among England's elite will present them with a greater challenge than they faced in the second tier, but the first Welsh club to grace the Premier League will not be changing their ways.

Sinclair, who bagged 27 goals last season from the wing, insists the Swans will stick to their guns and attempt to play their way to survival.

"We've a good side and are going to play football," said the England U21 international.

"We'll try and keep possession and are going to pass it around. We won't just hoof the ball, we'll play attractive football and hopefully be rewarded.

Excited

"I'm so happy and excited we're in the Premier League.

"The first game at (Manchester) City will be one of the best feelings ever and we want to show people what we can do."

Swansea will get their campaign up and running at the Etihad Stadium on Monday and Sinclair is confident they can shake off their tag as relegation favourites.

He added: "Blackpool did well last season. They went unbeaten in something like their first 11 games, they played well and beat Liverpool home and away.

"They went down in the end - but hopefully we can start the same way."

live pine
an opener
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sinclair - Swans won't change
Page 1 of 1