Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf why me D:

Go down 
+2
takamoto23
coomaan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coomaan
Fresh
Fresh

wtf why me D: Empty
PostSubject: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 pm

yo im coomaan and u delted my account why? just cuz i took over the top adoptables?? i didnt hack or even make multiple accounts to do it i have a secret to doing it but why delted me account D: just for getting high level adoptables
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 am

that must suck man,i feel srry for u
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 am

btw u can close this topic
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
In-Training
In-Training
Lelouch

PostSubject: stop saying you can close this topic please   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

please stop saying you can close this topic on every topic cause your annoying me very much and it only boosts ur posts

but i have no idea why someone would delete ur acc but u should PM inferny on delta about it (after you make a new acc) but just type Inferny in the space where it asks to whom do you want to send it to and write the message telling him all about it and if i were you id tell him about ur secret to so he wont think your lying
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 am

ok ok now calm down
Back to top Go down
hhhh

PostSubject: hhhh   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 am

I feel unfair.....!
Back to top Go down
MintMan
In-Training
In-Training
MintMan

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

y? xD
Back to top Go down
metalstar
Rookie
Rookie
metalstar

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 am

i would have gotten mad if my acc was to get deleted
Back to top Go down
Kat
Fresh
Fresh
Kat

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 pm

I have no adoptables because I don't know how and i'm thinking can't at the moment. But I think I could be able to lvl up mine fast aswell if I had one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf why me D:   wtf why me D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf why me D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: Digimon: Delta :: Questions-
Jump to: