Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reina focused on winning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Reina focused on winning  Empty
PostSubject: Reina focused on winning    Reina focused on winning  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 am

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina admits he is not bothered about keeping clean sheets as long as the team are winning.

Reina kept only his third clean sheet in the Premier League this season with the shut-out against West Brom last weekend.

The Spaniard insists confidence in the camp is high after they stretched their unbeaten run to seven games with the 2-0 victory at The Hawthorns.

"It's always nice when the team is defending well and we keep a clean sheet," Reina told the LiverpoolEcho.

"But I just want to win matches and I'd take a 2-1 for us every time.

"After beating West Brom everyone is happy. The team is playing really well so we are confident.

"We know that if we are playing to our level not many teams will beat us so we have to keep that level up.

"We just want to keep the momentum going and keep playing the same as we are now."

gold coast rental car hire
removalists gold coast
Back to top Go down

Reina focused on winning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: Digimon: Delta :: Discussion-
Jump to: