Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reid happy after Pilgrims saved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Reid happy after Pilgrims saved    Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:39 am

Former Plymouth manager Peter Reid is delighted his old club have emerged from administration.

Reid was sacked as Pilgrims boss in September, with Argyle rooted to the foot of the League Two table.

The ex-Manchester City and Sunderland chief has since agreed a compensation settlement with the Pilgrims' new owners - James Brent's Akkeron Group - and in a statement issued through the League Managers Association he said the survival of the club was the most important matter at hand.

"I am delighted that Plymouth Argyle is under new ownership so that the club now has the opportunity to move forward and look to the future," he said.

"Personally, I am pleased that we have agreed terms following my departure but more importantly it is satisfying to know that the future of the club has been resolved, bringing back some much-needed stability.

"I am proud to be part of the history of this great club and, of course, I wish the new owners and everyone connected with Plymouth Argyle all the very best for the future. My thanks must also go to the supporters, with whom I enjoyed such a unique relationship during my time in charge. I now look forward to a new challenge in the game."

Powerboat Courses
Sitemap
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reid happy after Pilgrims saved
Page 1 of 1