Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homeric Hymns, in fragments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

Homeric Hymns, in fragments Empty
PostSubject: Homeric Hymns, in fragments   Homeric Hymns, in fragments I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:14 am

The oldest known Greek literary sources, the epic poems Iliad and Odyssey, focus on events surrounding the Trojan War. Two poems by Homer's near contemporary Hesiod, the Theogony and the Works and Days, contain accounts of the genesis of the world, the succession of divine rulers, the succession of human ages, the awesome origin of human woes, and the origin of sacrificial practices. Myths also are preserved in the Homeric Hymns, in fragments of epic poems of the Epic Cycle, in lyric poems, in the works of the tragedians of the fifth century BC, in writings of scholars and poets of the Hellenistic Age and in texts from the time of the Roman Empire by writers such as Plutarch and Pausanias.

chinese clothing wholesale
godparent gifts for christening
Back to top Go down

Homeric Hymns, in fragments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: