Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some important things i have to tell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

some important things i have to tell Empty
PostSubject: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

hello im takamoto and im new here,im a pretty good digimon fan and like this site but i dont wanna sumthin bad to happen or sumthin good to not happen so:
first:for all mods and for admin especially around i promise i wont hack this site(eventually idk how to hack anything)and wont make another acc to click my own pets again and again unfair or sumthin thats against the rules so plz dont ban me,delete my acc or sumthin cuz i just wanna have fun growing some digimons here
second:for all members and guests and mods and admin plz click my adopted pets and ill make time to do it back
third:how do i put the link to my pets?i tried and it was the link for the pets of the user that clicks it not necessary mine,i need some help here
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:09 am

nvm with the third one and,u can close this topic
Back to top Go down
Rampoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am

Takamoto, your account has been deleted for spamming and cheating.

Please understand. You're allowed to reregister, but jsut as you know the site is kind of dead.
Back to top Go down
https://digimondelta.darkbb.com
MintMan
In-Training
In-Training
MintMan

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 pm

da sites like dead init Neutral Sad
Back to top Go down
metalstar
Rookie
Rookie
metalstar

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:41 am

starting too get borring
Back to top Go down
metalstar
Rookie
Rookie
metalstar

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 am

the site is more than dead
Back to top Go down
AriqDehefty
In-Training
In-Training

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 pm

hye my name is Ariq....

What its not dead yet

u just need to Advertiesed wtr or be part of another site u all got
talent by making GIF file

and i Hate TROLL!

btw do u have a chatboxx or shoutboxx or! Chatrooms?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some important things i have to tell   some important things i have to tell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some important things i have to tell
Page 1 of 1