Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

millennial sect hell-bent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

millennial sect hell-bent Empty
PostSubject: millennial sect hell-bent   millennial sect hell-bent I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am

The World Peace Corps (WPC), headed by Maharaj Ji's 19-year-old youngest brother, Raja Ji, was the DLM's security force at the event. Raja Ji said its job was "to make sure that whatever is happening, happens correctly".[4] One of the security group's main tasks was keeping followers away from the guru.[3][62] Journalists reported being pushed around and threatened by the mostly English guards.[23][42][52] The guards were seen by one reporter as exemplifying "the inevitable violence of any millennial sect hell-bent on abstract purity and infinite happiness".[32] The World Peace Corps' name was called doublespeak and compared to the Big Lie.[23][63] An observer was quoted as saying, "These people were mad with a sense of divinity-authorized power. It was like descending into the ninth ring of hell."[64]

invoice factoring
acid stained concrete southlake
Back to top Go down

millennial sect hell-bent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: