Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Local Baptist churches took

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

Local Baptist churches took Empty
PostSubject: Local Baptist churches took   Local Baptist churches took I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:24 am

Four hundred parents of DLM members sat in a special section high above the floor of the dome. Many parents appreciated Maharaj Ji for rehabilitating their prodigal children.[51] One mother explained how her son had stopped using drugs and was happier after receiving Knowledge, and that she had been initiated, too.[88] A follower said some of the parents looked a little embarrassed.[32]
[edit] Opposition groups

Local Baptist churches took out a full-page newspaper advertisement warning of false prophets.[3] A group of Christians stationed themselves outside the Astrodome and prayed.[90] Hare Krishna, Jesus Freaks, Children of God and the Jews for Jesus protested loudly and sought converts.[42][73] Members of the Christian Information Committee drove from Berkeley, California.[18] A Christian evangelical anti-cult group,[91] Spiritual Counterfeits Project, had its origin in the event.[92]

video production company
roll off box
Back to top Go down

Local Baptist churches took
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: