Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Delta Guide

Go down 
+4
MintMan
Rampoh
takamoto23
Lelouch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
In-Training
In-Training
Lelouch

Digimon Delta Guide Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

SO now youve made your account on Digimon Delta. You may be wondering hmmmm what can i do/what am i able to do? Well im about to tell you.

First off you can go adopt a new digimon by clicking on the hatchery tab. There you will see a pretty big selection of digimon babies. You can choose to get some of your favorite digimon or if you want you can get them all. Well so now your adopting one well you name it then you are now in the race for clicks. Clicks are how you feed your pet and when your pet gets so many clicks he will transform into a higher form. Normally a pet has 5 different forms including the original form, but there are special pets.
You can get special pets in all sorts of ways one way is by entering a promo code which you get by getting the requirement for it another could be when you win a tournament or do something that an admin decides to award. You want to get as many clicks as possible so that you can get your digimon into the tamers choice tab which is a big honor.

Now you can go make friends and chat through messages by clicking on the email tab. There you select the create new message button and you just type the username of the person you want to send it to then you write the body in the space below. Then you send it and there you go you just sent a message.

The team tab is where you can go to see your digis and manage them. There you can show the stats for your digis, get a code that will allow you to put them in your myspace or other places, rename them, set whether it is tradable or not, freeze it so it wont lv anymore (this is useful if you like the form it is now and want it to stay in that form), or kill it.

You can go to the my tamer tab to edit your account settings such as managing your digimon, viewing your profile, changing your email address, changing your password, or changing your settings and profile info.

The premium tab tells you about a few stuff.

The home tab tells you a brief summary of Digimon Delta .

Now last but not least the forum you can do all sorts of stuff here like post guides(like the one i made),
view important announcements, post any questions you have, discuss stuff, talk to other people about trading your digimon, learn about any tournaments coming up/going on, and you can ask for a De-Digivoloution for one of your digimon(at the cost of 50 cash points).

Now you know almost all there is to know about Digimon Delta so go out and have loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 am

ok
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 am

btw
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

u can close this topic already
Back to top Go down
takamoto23
Rookie
Rookie
takamoto23

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Rampoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 am

Body, i'm happy to see you enjoy the site, but please don't spam post to get reps.
Back to top Go down
https://digimondelta.darkbb.com
MintMan
In-Training
In-Training
MintMan

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
metalstar
Rookie
Rookie
metalstar

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:44 am

cool site for cliking but gets borring after a while pls add something like a minigame or something
Back to top Go down
metalstar
Rookie
Rookie
metalstar

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am

dose anybody enter the site?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Fresh
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 am

Hi guys, im new member and i love digi so much. Its great to be a member of the site
Back to top Go down
AriqDehefty
In-Training
In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 am

im new member too and i luv Digimon, something want to tell y'll don't lose Hope

and do u know anything about DIGIMON DELTA Adopt ???
Back to top Go down
FlaWizarmon
Fresh
Fresh
FlaWizarmon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

^^ Ohaio I'm kinda new here as well n I found this site from a guy called Tigerman 1373 thats his account in DWF so I guess I could have a go in here =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Delta Guide   Digimon Delta Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon Delta Guide
Page 1 of 1