Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inter - No Sneijder talks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Inter - No Sneijder talks  Empty
PostSubject: Inter - No Sneijder talks    Inter - No Sneijder talks  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 am

Inter Milan have again insisted there are no negotiations taking place with Manchester United regarding a deal for Wesley Sneijder.

Premier League champions United have repeatedly been linked with a £35million move to sign Sneijder as a replacement for the retired Paul Scholes.

Sir Alex Ferguson stated last weekend that it was 'absolute nonsense' that the Red Devils had given the Netherlands international an ultimatum regarding a contract offer.

Reports persist that United still want to sign Sneijder before the close of the transfer window, with chief executive David Gill having suggested the club are in the market for one more 'world-class' player.

Former Real Madrid schemer Sneijder is currently in China ahead of Inter's Italian Super Cup clash with city rivals AC Milan and he has said he is ignoring the rumours about his future.

Inter have consistently stressed there are no discussions taking place with United and chief executive officer Ernesto Paolillo has reinforced this stance.

"There are no negotiations for him," said Paolillo in Beijing.

"I've already said it and I repeat it - there aren't any negotiations.

"If an offer arrives that is non-refusable, and this is the same for Sneijder and every other player, only in that moment would we think about what to do."

business opportunity
day spa adelaide
Back to top Go down

Inter - No Sneijder talks
Page 1 of 1