Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsenal alerted to Mertesacker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Arsenal alerted to Mertesacker  Empty
PostSubject: Arsenal alerted to Mertesacker    Arsenal alerted to Mertesacker  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 am

Arsenal have been alerted by Werder Bremen's announcement that they are willing to listen to offers for captain Per Mertesacker.

The giant centre-back has been linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium for several years and manager Arsene Wenger may now attempt to complete a deal.

Mertesacker has entered the final year of his contract at Bremen, who made a winning start to their new Bundesliga campaign on Saturday but were embarrassingly dumped out of the German Cup in the first round against lower league opposition.

And, having struggled to meet valuations of Everton's Phil Jagielka and Blackburn's Chris Samba,Arsenal could therefore think a bid in the region of £6million would have a good chance of signing the 26-year-old Germany international.

Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs is quoted as saying in The People: "We are willing to discuss a transfer for Per.

"We have promised him we will listen to serious offers."

how to start a business
women's bras
Back to top Go down

Arsenal alerted to Mertesacker
Page 1 of 1