Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Djokovic and Tsonga meet again in semis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Djokovic and Tsonga meet again in semis  Empty
PostSubject: Djokovic and Tsonga meet again in semis    Djokovic and Tsonga meet again in semis  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Novak Djokovic is through to the semifinals of the Rogers Cup in Montreal after defeating France's Gael Monfils 6-2, 6-1 on Friday.
The world number one had to save a break point in the opening game of the match but quickly went on to dominate the set and the match, coasting to victory in just one hour 14 minutes.
"I have played the best match of the tournament, no doubt. Everything is going well," Djokovic said, ATPWorldTour.com reported.
The win sets up a rematch with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who the Serb beat at the same stage at Wimbledon at the beginning of last month.
Having defeating Roger Federer in three sets on Thursday, Tsonga, seeded 13th here, put on another fine performance beating the number eight seed Nicolas Almagro from Spain 6-4, 6-4 in their quarterfinal tie.

"The match yesterday took a lot of stamina and today my energy level was low," Tsonga said, ATPWorldTour.com reported.
"Therefore, I decided to focus only on a number of return games and try to focus on holding my serve," he added, ATPWorldTour.com reported.
Tsonga currently leads Djokovic five matches to three in head-to-head meetings.
"If he serves well, he can beat anybody. He showed that in the previous couple of tournaments," Djokovic said, ATPWorldTour reported.
"So it's going to be a tough one. It's a fast service. I need to return well and hope I can get some chances," the three-time grand slam champion added, ATPWorldTour reported.
In Saturday's other semifinal, Mardy Fish will meet Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic.
The American won through against Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka in three sets 6-3, 6-7 (6-Cool, 6-0, while the 29-year-old Serb defeated number seven seed Tomas Berdych in straight sets 6-4, 6-4 in their quarterfinal clash.

T.I. mixtapes
Cartier Ballon Bleu replica
Back to top Go down

Djokovic and Tsonga meet again in semis
Page 1 of 1