Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pedrosa claims pole for Czech MotoGP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Pedrosa claims pole for Czech MotoGP  Empty
PostSubject: Pedrosa claims pole for Czech MotoGP    Pedrosa claims pole for Czech MotoGP  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Spain's Dani Pedrosa has clinched his first pole position of the season at Saturday's qualifying session for Sunday's Czech Grand Prix at Brno.
The 25-year-old Spanish rider clocked a time of one minute 56.591 seconds pipping defending world champion Jorge Lorenzo at the front of the grid.
"It's my first pole of the year and also after a long time, so I'm very happy for that. The weekend has been pretty good for us so far, the bike is working well and I'm feeling good physically as well," Pedrosa said, AFP reported.
"Let's hope we are able to keep the pace tomorrow and fight for a good result," he added, AFP reported.
Pedrosa's Repsol Honda teammate and current world championship leader Casey Stoner will start from third.
Yamaha's Ben Spies from America came in fourth ahead of Italy's Marco Simoncelli riding for Honda.
Ducati's Valentino Rossi, who has won five MotoGP races at Brno during his career, starts in sixth place.

Dbol
veterinary sutures

Back to top Go down

Pedrosa claims pole for Czech MotoGP
Page 1 of 1