Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College football expanded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

College football expanded Empty
PostSubject: College football expanded   College football expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm

After leaving Yale in 1882, Camp was employed by the New Haven Clock Company until his death in 1925. Though no longer a player, he remained a fixture at annual rules meetings for most of his life, and he personally selected an annual All-American team every year from 1889 through 1924. The Walter Camp Football Foundation continues to select All-American teams in his honor.[12]
[edit] Expansion (1880–1904)
1902 football game between the University of Minnesota and the University of Michigan
University of Wisconsin football team, 1903

College football expanded greatly during the last two decades of the 19th century. In 1880, only eight universities fielded intercollegiate teams,[13] but by 1900, the number had expanded to 43.[14] Several major rivalries date from this time period.

fort myers florist
online cheap prescriptions
Back to top Go down

College football expanded
Page 1 of 1