Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one season after winning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

one season after winning Empty
PostSubject: one season after winning   one season after winning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

Ipswich Town F.C. is an English association football club based in Ipswich, Suffolk and formed in 1878. The side played amateur football until 1936 when the club turned professional and was elected into the Southern League. Ipswich Town were elected into Division Three of the Football League in place of Gillingham F.C. on 30 May 1938.

The club experienced league success during the early 1960s, winning the Football League Championship in 1961–62, one season after winning promotion from the Second Division. A decade later, under the guidance of Bobby Robson, the club achieved success both in the FA Cup and in European competition, winning the UEFA Cup in 1981.

Ipswich Town have made a contribution to the history of the England national football team; both Robson and Sir Alf Ramsey moved on from Ipswich to manage England, presiding over the nation's best results in the World Cup: fourth place in 1990 and world champions in 1966.

seo company manhattan
best article writing service
Back to top Go down

one season after winning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: