Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Langfield back in action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Langfield back in action  Empty
PostSubject: Langfield back in action    Langfield back in action  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 am

Goalkeeper Jamie Langfield has made a return to match action for Aberdeen five months after suffering a brain seizure.

Langfield captained a young Dons side during a behind-closed-doors friendly against Dundee United at St Andrews on Monday.

The 31-year-old keeper suffered a seizure at home after the end of last season in May and was treated at Glasgow's Southern General Hospital.

Langfield was relieved to make his comeback, admitting he feared for his career during his rehabilitation.

"I felt this day would never come, so it's great to be back," he told the Daily Record.

"When you've been through what I have you can handle most things."

Langfield admits he was nervous to return to the pitch after a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Nervous

"I was feeling a little bit nervous before the game, not really sure why," he said.

"I am always like that before games anyway and it's good to feel the nerves again.

"Obviously it is only a closed-doors game against Dundee United at St Andrews, but it was a massive step for myself.

"Just to get a strip on and get back on a pitch was brilliant.

"When you put into context what happened to me during the summer, it is a serious thing.

"I'm really happy that I've had the chance to come back."

gold coast rental car hire
removalists gold coast

Back to top Go down

Langfield back in action
Page 1 of 1