Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forming a cycle to which

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

forming a cycle to which Empty
PostSubject: forming a cycle to which   forming a cycle to which I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 am

Although Apollonius wrote his poem in the 3rd century BC, the composition of the story of the Argonauts is earlier than Odyssey, which shows familiarity with the exploits of Jason (the wandering of Odysseus may have been partly founded on it).[55] In ancient times the expedition was regarded as a historical fact, an incident in the opening up of the Black Sea to Greek commerce and colonization.[56] It was also extremely popular, forming a cycle to which a number of local legends became attached. The story of Medea, in particular, caught the imagination of the tragic poets.[57]

duravit starck
Houston Apartments
Back to top Go down

forming a cycle to which
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Delta :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: