Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's really fantastic and really beautiful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

It's really fantastic and really beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: It's really fantastic and really beautiful    It's really fantastic and really beautiful  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

The arrival of Guru Maharaj Ji and his family on Wednesday, November 7, 1973 was the first big event of the festival.[32] A crowd of 3,000 young, clean-cut followers waited for two or three hours at Hobby Airport, a delay that annoyed impatient reporters.[3][19][35] While they waited, premies covered Maharaj Ji's emerald-green Rolls-Royce with flowers. A follower told a reporter they wanted him to have the best because he is like a king, as opposed to Christ who was like a beggar.[51] After his late arrival, Maharaj Ji spoke for a few minutes, saying to the assembled,

It's really fantastic and really beautiful to see you here, the Millennium program will start tomorrow and it'll really be fantastic, it'll be incredible ... and soon people will get together and finally understand who is God. ... There's so much trouble in the world, Watergate is not only in America, it exists everywhere.[32][52]

acid stained concrete southlake
invoice factoring
Back to top Go down

It's really fantastic and really beautiful
Page 1 of 1