Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Value Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

Top Value Television Empty
PostSubject: Top Value Television   Top Value Television I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 am

KPFT-FM, a local progressive radio station, covered the event:[96] Paul Krassner, John Sinclair, Jeff Nightbyrd, and Jerry Rubin were co-anchors.[42][96] They reportedly mocked the festival and its attendees.[96] Not realizing this, the festival organizers piped the signal throughout the Astrodome until the nature of the coverage became apparent.[96] Loudon Wainwright III, who made a guest appearance on KPFT, later said that Maharaj Ji partly inspired his song "I am the Way".[97]

Top Value Television (TVTV) chose the Millennium '73 festival as a topic for a documentary, titled Lord of the Universe. TVTV was a documentary production company that had just received acclaim for its groundbreaking piece on the 1972 Republican National Convention. They used Portapak cameras and newly developed recording technology that allowed them to shoot handheld video of broadcast quality. Two teams followed a member and the Soul Rush tour prior to the event. Led by producer Michael Shamberg, five camera teams recorded 80 hours of video at the festival itself. Chicago Seven codefendant Abbie Hoffman, who did not attend, provided commentary. Premie Sophia Collier wrote that the TVTV crew seemed to start filming whenever someone said anything fanatical or ill-conceived.[98] PBS television stations across the US broadcast the documentary in the spring of 1974 and again in the summer. The documentary went on to win a DuPont-Columbia Award in 1974 for excellence in broadcast journalism.[99]

roll off box
video production company
Back to top Go down

Top Value Television
Page 1 of 1