Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GCE Advanced Level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fearlove
Fresh
Fresh

GCE Advanced Level Empty
PostSubject: GCE Advanced Level   GCE Advanced Level I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 am

The Advanced Level General Certificate of Education, commonly referred to as an A-level, is a qualification offered by education institutions in England, Northern Ireland, Wales, Cameroon, and the Cayman Islands. It is also offered in Scotland by a small number of educational institutions, typically private fee-paying schools, where students would normally take the Scottish Qualifications Certificate Higher and Advanced Higher. A-levels are studied over a two year period and are recognised as the standard for assessing the suitability of applicants for academic courses in English, Welsh and Northern Irish universities.

industrial wind power
coches de segunda mano en madrid
Back to top Go down

GCE Advanced Level
Page 1 of 1