Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barca's Eric Abidal and Andres Iniesta in Squad to Face Madrid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Barca's Eric Abidal and Andres Iniesta in Squad to Face Madrid Empty
PostSubject: Barca's Eric Abidal and Andres Iniesta in Squad to Face Madrid   Barca's Eric Abidal and Andres Iniesta in Squad to Face Madrid I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:53 am

Barcelona and France defender Eric Abidal, who had surgery on a liver tumour in March, was given the all-clear on Monday and included in the squad for Tuesday's Champions League match against Real Madrid.

Barca coach Pep Guardiola said the 31-year-old would probably not play in the semi-final second leg at the Nou Camp, where Barca will defend a 2-0 lead, but his return is still good news for the La Liga leaders, who have lost defenders Adriano, Maxwell and Gabriel Milito to injury.

Midfielder Andres Iniesta, who missed last week's first leg in Madrid with a calf strain, was also declared fit, Barca said on their website (www.fcbarcelona.cat).

"The fact that he (Abidal) is back is definitely the real news of the day," coach Pep Guardiola told a news conference.

"We spoke to the doctors and the oncologist and they told us he is in perfect shape," he added.

"He has lost weight and he needs time to get back to form but at least we will see him on the bench with us."

dentist sydney cbd dental implants porcelain veneers
gastro esophageal reflux disease
Back to top Go down

Barca's Eric Abidal and Andres Iniesta in Squad to Face Madrid
Page 1 of 1