Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ferguson rules out Nasri swoop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Ferguson rules out Nasri swoop  Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson rules out Nasri swoop    Ferguson rules out Nasri swoop  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will not be moving to Old Trafford.
The Scot also suggested the France playmaker, who scored 10 goals in 30 English Premier League appearances last season, may have already agreed a transfer to another club.
"I don't think he's coming to United," Ferguson, 69, is reported as saying on the club's official web site.
"That's all I can tell you. I think he's agreed to go somewhere else. Maybe he has to stay at Arsenal, also. That's a possibility."

Nasri, 24, is entering the final year of his contract and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is seemingly determined to hold onto the former Marseille player, even though he could leave the Emirates Stadium on a free transfer at the end of next season.
"That's a decision [Wenger] has made," said Ferguson. "If he stands by that decision it's a brave one. I'm not sure the Arsenal directors will enjoy that one, but it's possible."
The English champions have already made significant moves in the transfer market in the offseason, with the captures of England winger Ashley Young from Aston Villa, Spain under-21 goalkeeper David de Gea and central defender Phil Jones from Blackburn Rovers.
But Ferguson is aware further additions are needed to the three-time European champion's squad after the retirements of veteran duo Edwin Van der Sar and Paul Scholes at the end of last season.
Former captain Gary Neville also brought his career to an end during the 2010-11 campaign, and midfielder Ryan Giggs will be 37 when the new season begins in August.
"It's obvious that for the last few years we've been well aware of the need to replace Ryan Giggs," said the former Aberdeen boss, who was speaking at a press conference in Boston ahead of United's preseason tour of America.
"We're fortunate he's managed to carry on and still perform the way he does. And with Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and Edwin van der Sar leaving, we were well aware that we were going to have to replace them at some point.
"It would be impossible to get another Paul Scholes, but if we can get a player along similar lines in terms of the quality of his passing and vision, then yes, we'd have to do something."
United begin their quest for a 20th English top flight title away to West Bromwich Albion, on August 14.

features outstanding golf
DIY Soldering
Back to top Go down

Ferguson rules out Nasri swoop
Page 1 of 1