Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radwanska rules in Cali

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Radwanska rules in Cali  Empty
PostSubject: Radwanska rules in Cali    Radwanska rules in Cali  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 am

Agnieszka Radwanska overcame top seed Vera Zvonareva to claim her first title in over three years with victory at the Mercury Insurance open in Carlsbad.

Radwanska, the third seed, was battling a shoulder problem but never dropped a serve in a 6-3 6-4 victory.

It is the Pole's first title since Eastbourne in 2008, and her fifth career title.

The defeat ended a career-high nine-game winning streak for the Russian Zvonareva.
Radwanska pocketed the first set in 30 minutes on the back of a service break in the fourth game.

She took control of the second set with a break for 2-1 and carried the margin to the win.

Real Estate for sale in San Diego CA
oras
Back to top Go down

Radwanska rules in Cali
Page 1 of 1