Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

winning team paraded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cerberus
Champion
Champion

winning team paraded Empty
PostSubject: winning team paraded   winning team paraded I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:51 am

Aston Villa started the 2006–07 Premiership campaign well,[55] with Olof Mellberg scoring the first competitive goal at Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium. The January signings of Carew, Young, and Maloney bolstered the squad. Villa finished in 11th place in the league with 50 points, ending the season with an unbeaten run of nine league games.[56] The last home game of the season, a 3–0 victory over Sheffield United, was used to mark the 25th anniversary of Villa winning the European Cup in 1982. Before kick-off, the 1982 winning team paraded the trophy in front of a full stadium. Scarves bearing the words "Proud History—Bright Future" were given out to all home team supporters attending the match.[57]
Aston Villa's last manager, Gérard Houllier - see List of Aston Villa F.C. managers

2007-08 saw Villa progress further, finishing sixth to qualify for the Intertoto Cup. A victory against Odense BK over two legs in the final, during the summer of 2008, put Villa into European competition for the 2008-09 season, the first time in seven years

BEST ANDROID TABLET REVIEW
Cloud Computing Services
Back to top Go down

winning team paraded
Page 1 of 1