Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siem takes over lead at Irish Open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Siem takes over lead at Irish Open  Empty
PostSubject: Siem takes over lead at Irish Open    Siem takes over lead at Irish Open  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:26 am

Germany's Marcel Siem holds the halfway lead after 36 holes of the Irish Open at Killarney on Friday, as a late eagle and birdie saw him overtake Jeev Milkha Singh and Soren Hansen at the top of the leaderboard.
The 31-year-old Siem, whose only European Tour victory came in the 2004 Dunhill Championship in South Africa, eagled the long 16th to join overnight leader Singh of India and Dane Hansen.
But a birdie on the 17th followed by a par on the last ensured that Siem takes a one-stroke advantage into Saturday's third round after a second successive 66 put him on a 10-under-par total of 132.
Singh outshines Irish stars at Killarney
"There are still two rounds to go -- it's only half-time -- so I just want to stay calm and see what happens," Siem told the official European Tour website.
"It's a great venue here and I love the course. The crowds we have had for the first two rounds have been perfect and it would be great if we had that every week."

Singh could not match Thursday's blistering 63, carding a one-under 70 to lie on 133 along with Hansen, who also posted a 66.
Spain's Ignacio Garrido is a further stroke back after an impressive 65, while a group of six players, including defender champion Ross Fisher, are a further stroke behind on 135.
The much-heralded 'Fab Four' of recent Irish major winners enjoyed mixed fortunes, with recent British Open champion Darren Clarke (74) and three-time major winner Padraig Harrington (72) both missing the cut.
But U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy carded a 68 to lie six shots off the pace on 138 alongside last year's U.S. Open winner and fellow-Northern Irishman Graeme McDowell.
"A weekend off is not what I wanted coming here. It will not do me any harm, but I'd much prefer to be playing," said Clarke, after disappointing in his first tournament since his famous British Open victory at Sandwich.

arkitektlampe
ac repair
Back to top Go down

Siem takes over lead at Irish Open
Page 1 of 1