Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Everyone! Welcome to Digimon Delta! Many of you might have been wondering, but we are now R E O P E N I N G!
Digimon Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Delta

The forum of the popular Digimon adoptable site, Digimon Delta.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klinsmann replaces Bradley as United States coach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngdaubiet
Ultimate
Ultimate

Klinsmann replaces Bradley as United States coach  Empty
PostSubject: Klinsmann replaces Bradley as United States coach    Klinsmann replaces Bradley as United States coach  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 am

The United States have named former Germany captain Jurgen Klinsmann as their new national coach, just a day after sacking Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who took over as coach in January 2007, was relieved of his duties on Thursday, and U.S. Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati confirmed in a statement on Friday that his replacement has already been appointed.
"Jurgen is a highly accomplished player and coach with the experience and knowledge to advance the program," said Gulati.
Bradley sacked as United States national coach
"He has had success in many different areas of the game and we look forward to the leadership he will provide on and off the field."
The 46-year-old Klinsmann, who will be formally introduced to the media on Monday, expressed his delight at his appointment.

"I'm excited about the challenge ahead. I am looking forward to bringing the team together for our upcoming match against Mexico on August 10th and starting on the road towards qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup."
Klinsmann, who led Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup finals, already lives in California and has been linked with the position for some time.
However, his reputation dipped slightly after taking over as Bayern Munich coach in 2008, losing his job after just a year in charge of the Bavarian giants.
During his playing career, Klinsmann was respected as one of the greatest strikers of his era.
He scored 232 goals in 516 games during a 17-year club career that took in spells with Bayern, Italian side Inter Milan and English club Tottenham Hotspur.
He was also a member of the West Germany side that won the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 European Championship -- scoring 47 goals in 108 matches for his country.

legal steroids
anti aging supplements
Back to top Go down

Klinsmann replaces Bradley as United States coach
Page 1 of 1